MIS & DATA ANALYSIS 6 MONTHS CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
MS Advanced Excel + SQL Analytics + MS Power BI
This course is designed to teach you the basics of MIS & Data Analysis. Our certification programs targets graduates/under-graduates student and those working professionals who either want to enter or switch into the vast field of MIS and Data Analysis. This program meets current industry trends. We understand that technologies evolve and our training model allow us to evolve with them to ensure that you get advantage. It aims at making you more skilled as expected. Now a days skills are more important than higher education.
What you will learn:
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- How to use Workbooks and Worksheets
- FILTER, XLOOKUP, SORT & UNIQUE functions
- How to avoid the most common Database Design flaws
- Functions: IF, PMT, VLOOKUP, FIND, SEARCH, MATCH, INDEX and much more…
- Learn several hidden Excel tips and tricks
- Learn to use Charts, Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Slicers and Time Lines for Interactive Excel Reports.
- Learn to make dashboards.
- Create, design, and operate with SQL databases
- Insert, Update, and Delete records from your database
- Handle complex SQL joins with ease
- SQL’s triggers, sequences, local and global variables, indexes, and more…
- Become a proficient SQL user by writing flawless and efficient queries
- Understand Power BI Desktop and its components
- Learn how to use the Query Editor & Data Model
- How to create calculated columns and measures
- How to build relationships between different tables
- How to create a report with different interactive visualization types
- Learn how to use Power BI Service(= Power BI Pro) to create dashboards and to share and publish your results