Project Based Course on Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and Excel Macros. Visual Basic for Applications is a computer programming language developed and owned by Microsoft. With VBA you can create macros to automate repetitive word- and data-processing functions, and generate custom forms, graphs, and reports.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to automate daily routine tasks within Excel
- Learn best practices when creating macros and streamline your VBA code
- Determine when it’s best to use the Macro Recorder versus VBA
- Learn how to write custom VBA Macros to create more robust automation
- Learn VBA programming concepts to create dynamic, re-usable code
- Complete real world Macro/VBA projects from beginning to end