Training Duration Regular: 2.5 Months
- Why Tableau
- History of Tableau
- Characteristics of Tableau
- Tableau versions.
- Versions of tableau.
- Tableau Architecture and components.
History of Tableau00:00:00
Characteristics of Tableau00:00:00
Versions of tableau00:00:00
Tableau Architecture and components00:00:00
- What is Tableau Desktop, Server
- What is Tableau Reader
- What is Tableau Online
- What is Tableau Public?
What is Tableau Desktop, Server00:00:00
What is Tableau Reader00:00:00
What is Tableau Online00:00:00
What is Tableau Public?00:00:00
- Types of Extensions
- When to use Tableau Extensions
- Differences between. Twb and .Twbx extensions
Types of Extensions00:00:00
When to use Tableau Extensions00:00:00
Differences between. Twb and .Twbx extensions00:00:00
Data Connection in Tableau Interface?
Data Connection in Tableau Interface
- Types of Data Connections in Tableau
- Connect to Live Data connection
- Connect to Extract Data connection in Tableau
- Creation of Extract file in Tableau
Types of Data Connections in Tableau00:00:00
Connect to Live Data connection00:00:00
Connect to Extract Data connection in Tableau00:00:00
Creation of Extract file in Tableau00:00:00
Data Joins in Tableau?
Data Joins in Tableau
- What is Joins
- Types of Joins
- When to use Joining
- Rules to perform the Joins in tableau.
- What is Custom SQL?
- Custom SQL Enabled Custom SQL.
- Data Refresh
What is Joins00:00:00
Types of Joins00:00:00
When to use Joining00:00:00
Rules to perform the Joins in tableau.00:00:00
What is Custom SQL?00:00:00
Custom SQL Enabled Custom SQL.00:00:00
Writing Data Refresh00:00:00
Data Blending in Tableau?
Data Blending in Tableau
- What is Data Blending
- Types of Data Blending
- When to use Data Blending
- Rules to perform the Joins in tableau
- Join vs. Data Blending
What is Data Blending00:00:00
Types of Data Blending00:00:00
When to use Data Blending00:00:00
Rules to perform the Joins in tableau00:00:00
Join vs. Data Blending00:00:00
- Line Graphs
- Single Line graphs
- Dual Line Graphs
- Blended Axis
- Difference between Dual axis and Blended axis
- Horizontal Bar Charts
- Vertical Bar charts
- Side-Side by bar charts
- Stacked Bar charts
- Pie Charts
- Gantt Charts
Single Line graphs00:00:00
Dual Line Graphs00:00:00
Difference between Dual axis and Blended axis00:00:00
Horizontal Bar Charts00:00:00
Vertical Bar charts00:00:00
Side-Side by bar charts00:00:00
Stacked Bar charts00:00:00
- What is Tree Maps
- Heat Maps
- Tree map implementation
- Filed Maps
- What is Geo-Coding and implementation
- Importing External Custom Geo coding
- Symbol Maps
What is Tree Maps00:00:00
Tree map implementation00:00:00
What is Geo-Coding and implementation00:00:00
Importing External Custom Geo coding00:00:00
Hierarchy in Tableau?
Hierarchy in Tableau
- What is a Hierarchy?
- Relation between Drill downs, Roll ups and Hierarchies.
- What are Automatic Hierarchies?
- How to create Custom Hierarchy in Tableau?
- Removing Hierarchy
What is a Hierarchy?00:00:00
Relation between Drill downs, Roll ups and Hierarchies.00:00:00
What are Automatic Hierarchies?00:00:00
How to create Custom Hierarchy in Tableau?00:00:00
Aggregation and Disaggregation?
Aggregation and Disaggregation
- What is Aggregation
- When to use Aggregation
- What is Disaggregation
- When to use Disaggregation.
What is Aggregation00:00:00
When to use Aggregation00:00:00
What is Disaggregation00:00:00
When to use Disaggregation.00:00:00
Filters and Types?
Filters and Types
- What is Filters
- Filters on Dimensions
- What is Wild Card
- Filters on Measures
- Context Filters
- Global Filters
- Quick Filters
- Defining Filters at Source
- Defining Filters at Custom SQL
What is Filters00:00:00
What is Wild Card00:00:00
Filters on Measures00:00:00
Defining Filters at Source00:00:00
Defining Filters at Custom SQL00:00:00
Groups and Sets?
Groups and Sets
- What is Group
- When to use Group
- Editing Existing Group
- Limitation of groups
- What is Set
- When to Use Sets
- Types of Sets
What is Group00:00:00
When to use Group00:00:00
Editing Existing Group00:00:00
Limitation of groups00:00:00
What is Set00:00:00
When to Use Sets00:00:00
Types of Sets00:00:00
- What is Tableau Calculation
- When to use INDEX (),RANK (),LAST(),FIRST() Functions
- RUNNING_SUM Calculations
- WINDOW_SUM Calculations
- String Calculations
- Boolean Calculations
What is Tableau Calculation00:00:00
When to use INDEX (),RANK (),LAST(),FIRST() Functions00:00:00
Creating and Using Parameters?
Creating and Using Parameters
- What is Parameter
- Creating Parameter
- Exploring Parameter Controls
- Work with the parameter
- Click interaction working with parameter
- Parameters and use with real time examples
- Dynamically Show and Hide Sheets with Parameter
What is Parameter00:00:00
Exploring Parameter Controls00:00:00
Work with the parameter00:00:00
Click interaction working with parameter00:00:00
Parameters and use with real time examples00:00:00
Dynamically Show and Hide Sheets with Parameter00:00:00
- What is Trend Analysis
- Logarithmic Model
- Exponential Model
- Linear Model
- Polynomial Model
What is Trend Analysis00:00:00
What is Trend Analysis00:00:00
Fore Casting and Reference Lines?
Fore Casting and Reference Lines
- What is Fore Casting and implementation
- What is Reference Line
- Box Plot
What is Fore Casting and implementation00:00:00
What is Reference Line00:00:00
- Mark Annotation
- Point Annotation
- Area Annotation
Page-shelf or Automated Maps?
Page-shelf or Automated Maps
- What is Page Shelf?
- When to use Page Shelf
- Page Shelf Customized Controls
What is Page Shelf?00:00:00
When to use Page Shelf00:00:00
Page Shelf Customized Controls00:00:00
- What is Drop Lines
- When to use Drop Lines?
- What is summary Card?
- When to Use Summary Card in Tableau?
What is Drop Lines00:00:00
When to use Drop Lines?00:00:00
What is summary Card?00:00:00
When to Use Summary Card in Tableau?00:00:00
Getting Started with Dashboard Sections?
Getting Started with Dashboard Sections
- What is Dashboard, when to use Dashboard and Ways to use Dashboard
- What is work book and When to use Workbook
- What is work sheet and When to use worksheets
- What is stories their usage
- Ways to use Workbook, Dashboard, Worksheet, Stories
What is Dashboard, when to use Dashboard and Ways to use Dashboard00:00:00
What is work book and When to use Workbook00:00:00
What is work sheet and When to use worksheets00:00:00
What is stories their usage00:00:00
Ways to use Workbook, Dashboard, Worksheet, Stories00:00:00
Dash Board Components?
Dash Board Components
- Vertical component
- Image Component
- Text Component
- Blank Component
Actions in Tableau?
Actions in Tableau
- What is Actions & When to use Actions
- Types of Actions in tableau
- How to Trigger the Action
What is Actions & When to use Actions00:00:00
Types of Actions in tableau00:00:00
How to Trigger the Action00:00:00
Tableau Advanced Charts – User defined Charts (IMP)?
Tableau Advanced Charts – User defined Charts (IMP)
- Water Fall charts
- Donut charts
- Funnel Charts
- Word cloud
- Lollipops charts
- Whisker plots.
- Scatter plot
Water Fall charts00:00:00
Different Add INS and new feature in Tableau?
Different Add INS and new feature in Tableau
- Advanced Tableau 10 New Features.
- Reporting Migration Process and Check list in Real-Time
Advanced Tableau 10 New Features.00:00:00
Reporting Migration Process and Check list in Real-Time00:00:00
- Publishing workbook and data source
- Managing and creation of sites
- Migration of workbook in different environment
- Tabadmin commands on server level
- Postgrey SQL to connect the tableau server
- Postgrey SQL to create server level report
- Backup and recovery at tableau server
- Performance recording at server level
Publishing workbook and data source00:00:00
Managing and creation of sites00:00:00
Migration of workbook in different environment00:00:00
Tabadmin commands on server level00:00:00
Postgrey SQL to connect the tableau server00:00:00
Postgrey SQL to create server level report00:00:00
Backup and recovery at tableau server00:00:00
Performance recording at server level00:00:00
Getting Started with Tableau Prep?
Getting Started with Tableau Prep
- The Union Step
- The Output Step
- The Tableau Prep Interface
- The Input Step
- The Cleaning Step
- Group and Replace
- The Profile Pane
- The Pivot Step
- The Aggregate Step
- Join Step
The Union Step00:00:00
The Output Step00:00:00
The Tableau Prep Interface00:00:00
Publishing workbook and data source00:00:00
The Cleaning Step00:00:00
Group and Replace00:00:00
The Profile Pane00:00:00
The Pivot Step00:00:00
The Aggregate Step00:00:00
The Join Step00:00:00