No prior technical experience is required! This course teaches SQL & PL/SQL from the very basics
SQL is Structured Query Language, It is used to communicate with database for storing, manipulating and retrieving data stored in a relational database.
PL/SQL is basically a procedural language, which provides the functionality of decision making, iteration and many more features of procedural programming languages. … One can create a PL/SQL unit such as procedures, functions, packages, triggers, and types, which are stored in the database for reuse by applications
What you will learn
- Become an expert in SQL & Learn how to code in SQL
- Create, design, and operate with SQL databases
- The ability to take control of your dataset – insert, update, and delete records from your database
- Handle complex SQL joins with ease
- Approach more advanced topics in programming like SQL’s triggers, sequences, local and global variables, indexes, and more
- Become a proficient SQL user by writing flawless and efficient queries
- Create an executable section and write control structures.
- Create and manage procedures, functions, packages and triggers.
- Some Advanced SQL Techniques
- Use SQL Developer Efficiently for PL/SQL
- Learn PL/SQL Architecture Very Well
- Create Your Dynamic SQL & PL/SQL Queries
- Learn PL/SQL Object Oriented Programming
- Learn PL/SQL Tuning for Performance
- Learn & Master PL/SQL by Coding with Hundreds of Practical Examples!
- Work with composite data types and cursors utilising Oracle supplied packages in application development including exception handling, manage dependencies and large objects